Thursday, May 24, 2007

Reference From Cherry Douglas

May 24, 2007

To whom it may concern:

I am writing this concerning Kathi Dameron whom I have known on a personal, professional, and spiritual level for about six years. I can not think of another person that I can offer a better recommendation for. Many people use the term “you saved my life” loosely in this society. When it comes to Kathi I can literally say that this is true. During a time I was on chem-therapy and had a Grandmal Seizure in my front yard in 102 degree temperature. Kathi lives across the street from me and heard my daughter call for help. Luckily she had the sense about her to go get the doctor that lived next door to her and to call 911. She stayed with my daughter who was totally distraught until the ambulance arrived to help keep her calm. From that moment on we have remained dear friends. She is one you can always call on when you need something in a tight, in an emergency, or just when you need a friend.

I also know Kathi from a professional setting where I have used her services. She is always hard working, efficient, honest, and willing to go the extra mile to do what she can to accomplish any goal set before her.

Kathi and I attend the church where she works with many of the activites of the church. Just recently I have started a Foundation in honor of my son who died at the age of 23 only five days after finding our he had Hepatitis C. She currently volunteers with my organization Hepatitis Ready Care in any capacity that I have asked her to take on.

To sum up, Kathi is the kind of hard working employee that any company would be thrilled to have as a part of their organization. If I can be of any assistance to you in the future, please feel free to give me a call, Cherry Douglas 566-8215.

Thank you for your time,



Cherry Douglas
Hepatitis Ready Care
850-566-8215

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home